Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blogging

Blogging is therapeutic for me. I wish I would do more of it. When I sit down and write what I am feeling, it tends to allow me to release myself. While I am not the best writer, I do find writing to be an awesome tool. I just wish I did it more.

I mentioned on twitter that I would become more of a blogger and I am keeping my promise. Starting this Saturday, I will post every two days. All of my blog entries will not be about weight loss, although a good portion of them will. I will use this blog to release some of my thoughts and feelings on other subjects as well. We will see how it goes, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Yea! I can leave a comment now :)

And to the answer to your question-Will I join you in posting more frequently, yes I will.

Looking forward to your post.

Trina said...

Blogging is FREE therapy. I tried to blog daily while I'm off this summer. Since I went back to school that hasn't been possible. I LOVE TO BLOG!!!