Saturday, August 15, 2009

Whew...What a Week

This past week (really the past two weeks) have been super hectic, but I made it through. Thank you God!!!! I was swamped with work at home and at work. As I found myself going through the motions of getting this work done, I also found myself slacking on the things that I promise I would not compromised (exercise). At weigh in this week, it showed. I gained 2 lbs :(

I was not the normal me when I saw the 2 lb gain on my beautiful weigh in book. I knew what I had done to gain this weight or should I say what I had not done to gain this weight. It is simple, if I plan to eat right before the next day start and plan to make it to the gym, I will have a successful lost at the scale. If I do not plan then I am setting myself up to gain weight. It is just that simple.

Overall I feel good. My mental state is awesome. I feel like I can continue on my getting healthy journey and become successful with it, where as in the past I doubted myself, I doubted that it can get done. I am holding true to my favorite phrase 'One day at a time'....I will get it done.

-EmbarassedFatty-

2 comments:

ernise said...

One day at time...a good mantra! Everyday is a challenge and a NEW day. Keep your eye on your goal and you will get there!

Yum Yucky said...

I can really relate right now. I have not been eating right (due to summer festivities) and only exercise 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

But I'm back on the train. Right NOW!