Friday, July 10, 2009

This is IT

You know, I am tired of the yo-yo dieting, the ups and downs, the I will start tomorrow diets.....I am tired of it all. I am tired of lying to myself, lying to my family & friends. I have to do it, no more excuses. All excuses have been used and I am fresh out of using them as a crutch to not losing weight. I will start now, today, this minute, this moment....I am taking my life back from the fatards, from the lying and the excuses.

I will do this by first watching what I eat, then I will incorporate Weight Watchers in. I will also use the YMCA membership that I have been paying for. No need to continue to throw money away. I will start by attending the gym 3-4 times a week, also walking on my lunch hour when I can. This is a new day, a new me....I have to get it done!

-Embarrassed Fatty-

1 comments:

The Fat Girl said...

You have a great attitude. I remember thinking the very same thing to myself. It's something you have to tell yourself EVERY DAY! :) If you don't, you'll lose focus. If you feel like you're losing focus, go back and read this first entry. It will do wonders.